/ 1. Information about us
lexsnap.com is a website operated by MYLEX GLOBAL LTD ("MyLEX", "we" or "us"). MyLEX is a company registered
in England and Wales under company number 10519624 and its registered office is at MyLex Global Ltd,
1-3 College Yard, Worcester, WR1 2LB, United Kingdom. Our email address is
/ 2. Agreement between you and MyLEX®
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE WEBSITE.
- These General Terms and Conditions together with the Statement of Privacy constitute an agreement
("Agreement") between you and MyLEX and set out the terms and conditions on which you may use the
applications, websites, content, information, software, products, and services (the “Services”)
contained in or available directly or indirectly through lexsnap.com (the "Website"). The Agreement
governs any use of the Website as a guest or as a member.
- Your access to the Website and use of the Services constitutes your agreement to be bound by this
Agreement, which establishes a contractual relationship between you and MyLEX. If you do not agree to
the terms of this Agreement, do not access the Website or use the Services. This Agreement expressly
supersedes any prior agreements or arrangements between you and MyLEX.
- MyLEX may, at its sole discretion, immediately terminate this Agreement or any Services with respect to
you, or generally cease offering or deny access to the Services or any portion thereof, at any time and
for any reason.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website. You are
also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection
are aware of these General Terms and Conditions and other terms of the Agreement, and that they comply
- The Website is made up of various web pages, which we operate. The access to the Website is offered to
you conditional on your acceptance of these General Terms and Conditions and any notices contained in
these General Terms and Conditions and the Website itself. Please read these General Terms and
Conditions carefully before you start to use the Website. By using the Website, you agree to all such
terms, conditions, and notices.
- We aim to update the Website regularly and can change the content at any time. Certain provisions in the
Agreement may be superseded by expressly designated notices located on particular pages of the Website.
We will use our reasonable efforts to keep the Website available to you, but if necessary, we may
suspend access to the Website, or close it indefinitely. We will not be liable if for any reason the
Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. The legal information on the Website is not legal
advice and is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or up-to-date. The law is a personal matter, and no
general information or legal tool like the kind lexsnap.com provides is suitable for every situation.
- Any rights not expressly granted in the Agreement are reserved.
/ 3. The services
- The Services constitute a technology platform that enables users of MyLEX’s mobile applications or
websites provided as part of the Services (each, an “Application”) to obtain information of
an administrative nature and to arrange and schedule legal, consultancy and/or other related services
with independent third party providers of such services, including independent third party legal service
providers who are not employed by MyLEX or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries (“Third Party
- MyLEX is not a law firm, and our employees are not acting as your solicitor. MyLEX does not practice law
and does not give legal advice. The Website acts as a neutral venue through which solicitors and
potential clients can meet and obtain legal advice. MyLEX is not involved in any way with the provision
of the legal advice provided by Third Party Providers. MyLEX has no, and assumes no, control over the
quality of any Third Party Provider’s website nor the legal advice that is provided by any Third
- Unless otherwise agreed by MyLEX in a separate written agreement with you, the Services are made
available solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
- The content located on or available directly or indirectly through the Website should not be interpreted
as legal advice nor should it be interpreted as creating any kind of attorney-client or legal advisor
relationship with MyLEX. You are solely responsible for any legal decisions or actions you take or
omissions you commit. Neither MyLEX, its affiliates or subsidiaries, nor any of their respective agents,
employees, information providers or content providers shall have any liability for your legal or other
decisions based upon, or the results obtained from, the content on the Website or from the provision of
- It is your responsibility to select a suitable Third Party Provider for the provision of legal
- No provision of this Agreement shall be enforceable under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act
1999 and this Agreement does not give rise to any legal contracts, obligations, liabilities, claims or
other benefits between you, or in favour of, third parties. Your agreement in connection with any legal
advice will be with the Third Party Provider and we can therefore give no commitments of any nature
about the Third Party Provider.
- Subject to your compliance with this Agreement, MyLEX grants you a limited, non-exclusive,
non-sublicensable, revocable, non-transferrable license to: (i) access and use the Applications on your
personal devices solely in connection with your use of the Services; and (ii) access and use any
content, information and related materials that may be made available through the Services, in each case
solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by
MyLEX and MyLEX’s licensors.
- You may not: (i) remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from any portion of the
Services; (ii) reproduce, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, lease, sell,
resell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast or otherwise exploit
the Services except as expressly permitted by MyLEX; (iii) decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble
the Services; (iv) link to, mirror or frame any portion of the Services; (v) cause or launch any
programs or scripts for the purpose of scraping, indexing, surveying, or otherwise data mining any
portion of the Services or unduly burdening or hindering the operation and/or functionality of any
aspect of the Services; or (vi) attempt to gain unauthorized access to or impair any aspect of the
Services or its related systems or networks.
- We will own the materials you and Third Party Providers provide to us (including feedback and
suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to the Website or its Services (collectively
"Submissions"). By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission, you and Third
Party Providers are transferring full ownership rights to MyLEX, its affiliated companies and necessary
sublicensees. For avoidance of doubt, these ownership rights shall include without being limited to the
right to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including,
without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform,
reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with
your Submission (without any obligation to do so). No compensation other than that expressly agreed with
MyLEX will be paid in relation to the use of your Submission, as provided in these General Terms and
Conditions. We are under no obligation to post or use any Submission you provide and may remove any
Submission at any time in our sole discretion. By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting
your Submission, you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your
Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you
to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
- The Services may be made available or accessed in connection with third party services and content
privacy policies may apply to your use of such third party services and content. MyLEX does not endorse
such third party services and content and in no event shall MyLEX be responsible or liable for any
products or services of such Third Party Providers.
- The Services and all rights therein are and shall remain MyLEX’s property or the property of MyLEX’s
licensors. Neither this Agreement nor your use of the Services convey or grant to you any rights: (i) in
or related to the Services except for the limited license granted above; or (ii) to use or reference in
any manner MyLEX’s company names, logos, product and service names, trademarks or services marks
or those of MyLEX’s licensors.
- We may from time to time make available to you facilities enabling you to e-sign and share documents,
and other information, with third parties using the Website. Please remember that any documents you
share may include commercially sensitive or confidential information relating to you, your business or
affairs or the business or affairs of a third party, or information protected by the Data Protection Act
1998. If you use the share facility it is your responsibility to ensure that you comply with all
applicable legislation and regulations and any legal duties or obligations you may have. We will not be
responsible for any breach of any such legislation, regulations, duties or obligations which arise out
of your use of the share facility.
/ 4. Your use of the services
- In order to use most of the Services, you will need to register for and maintain an active personal user
account (“Account”). You must be at least 18 years of age and belong in the UK to obtain an
Account. Account registration requires you to submit to MyLEX certain personal information, such as your
name, address, mobile phone number and age, as well as at least one valid payment method (either a
credit card or accepted payment partner). You agree to maintain accurate, complete, and up-to-date
information in your Account. Your failure to maintain accurate, complete, and up-to-date Account
information, including having an invalid or expired payment method on file, may result in your inability
to access the Website and use the Services and/or MyLEX’s termination of this Agreement with you.
You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your Account, and you agree to maintain the
security and secrecy of your Account username and password at all times. Unless otherwise permitted by
MyLEX in writing, you may only possess one Account.
- You may not authorize third parties to use your Account, and you may not allow persons under the age of
18 to receive legal or consultancy services from Third Party Providers unless they are accompanied by
you. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your Account to any other person or entity. You agree to
comply with all applicable laws when using the Services, and you may only use the Services for lawful
purposes. You will not, in your use of the Services, cause nuisance, annoyance, inconvenience, or
property damage, whether to MyLEX, a Third Party Provider or any other party. In certain
instances, you may be asked to provide proof of identity to access or use the Services, and you agree
that you may be denied access to or use of the Services if you refuse to provide proof of identity.
- By creating an Account, you agree that we may send you informational text (SMS) messages as part of the
normal business operation of your use of the Services. You may opt-out of receiving text (SMS) messages
from MyLEX at any time by sending an email to email@example.com
indicating that you no longer wish to
receive such messages, along with the phone number of the mobile device receiving the messages. You
acknowledge that opting out of receiving text (SMS) messages may impact your use of the Services.
- MyLEX may, in MyLEX’s sole discretion, create promotional codes that may be redeemed for Account
credit, or other features or benefits related to the Services and/or a Third Party Provider’s
services, subject to any additional terms that MyLEX establishes on a per promotional code basis (“Promo
Codes”). You agree that Promo Codes: (i) must be used for the intended audience and purpose, and
in a lawful manner; (ii) may not be duplicated, sold or transferred in any manner, or made available to
the general public (whether posted to a public form or otherwise), unless expressly permitted by MyLEX;
(iii) may be disabled by MyLEX at any time for any reason without liability to MyLEX; (iv) may only be
used pursuant to the specific terms that MyLEX establishes for such Promo Code; (v) are not valid for
cash; and (vi) may expire prior to your use. MyLEX reserves the right to withhold or deduct credits or
other features or benefits obtained through the use of Promo Codes by you or any other user in the event
that MyLEX determines or believes that the use or redemption of the Promo Code was in error, fraudulent,
illegal, or in violation of the applicable Promo Code terms or these Terms.
- MyLEX may, in MyLEX’s sole discretion, permit you from time to time to submit, upload, publish or
otherwise make available to MyLEX through the Services textual, audio, and/or visual content and
information, including commentary and feedback related to the Services, initiation of support requests,
and submission of entries for competitions and promotions (“User Content”). Any User Content
provided by you remains your property. However, by providing User Content to MyLEX, you grant MyLEX a
worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, transferrable, royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense, to
use, copy, modify, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, and
otherwise exploit in any manner such User Content in all formats and distribution channels now known or
hereafter devised (including in connection with the Services and MyLEX’s business and on
third-party sites and services), without further notice to or consent from you, and without the
requirement of payment to you or any other person or entity.
- You represent and warrant that: (i) you either are the sole and exclusive owner of all User Content or
you have all rights, licenses, consents and releases necessary to grant MyLEX the license to the User
Content as set forth above; and (ii) neither the User Content nor your submission, uploading, publishing
or otherwise making available of such User Content nor MyLEX’s use of the User Content as
permitted herein will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s intellectual property or
proprietary rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law
- You agree to not provide User Content that is defamatory, libelous, hateful, violent, obscene,
pornographic, unlawful, or otherwise offensive, as determined by MyLEX in its sole discretion, whether
or not such material may be protected by law. MyLEX may, but shall not be obligated to, review, monitor,
or remove User Content, at MyLEX’s sole discretion and at any time and for any reason, without
notice to you.
/ 5. Network access and devices
You are responsible for obtaining the data network access necessary to use the Services. Your mobile network’s
data and messaging rates and fees may apply if you access the Website or use the Services from a
wireless-enabled device and you shall be responsible for such rates and fees. You are responsible for
acquiring and updating compatible hardware or devices necessary to access and use the Services and
Applications and any updates thereto. MyLEX does not guarantee that the Services, or any portion thereof,
will function on any particular hardware or devices. In addition, the Services may be subject to
malfunctions and delays inherent in the use of the Internet and electronic communications.
/ 6. Payment
- You understand that use of the Services may result in charges to you for the services or goods you
receive from MyLEX and/or a Third Party Provider (“Charges”). After you have placed an order
for services or goods to be obtained through your use of the Services, MyLEX will facilitate your
payment of the applicable Charges, including on behalf of the Third Party Provider as such Third Party
Provider’s limited payment collection agent. Payment of the Charges in such manner shall be
considered the same as payment made directly by you to the Third Party Provider. Charges will be
inclusive of applicable taxes where required by law. All Charges paid by you are final and
non-refundable, unless otherwise determined by MyLEX.
- All Charges are due immediately upon placing an order and payment will be facilitated by MyLEX using the
preferred payment method designated in your Account, after which MyLEX will send you a receipt by email.
If your primary Account payment method is determined to be expired, invalid or otherwise not able to be
charged, you agree that MyLEX may, including as the Third Party Provider’s limited payment
collection agent, use a secondary payment method in your Account, if available.
- As between you and MyLEX, MyLEX reserves the right to establish, remove and/or revise Charges for any or
all services or goods obtained through the use of the Services at any time in MyLEX’s sole
discretion. Further, you acknowledge and agree that Charges applicable in certain periods of time may
increase substantially during times of high demand. MyLEX will use reasonable efforts to inform you of
Charges that may apply, provided that you will be responsible for Charges incurred under your Account
regardless of your awareness of such Charges or the amounts thereof. MyLEX may from time to time provide
certain users with promotional offers and discounts that may result in different amounts charged for the
same or similar services or goods obtained through the use of the Services, and you agree that such
promotional offers and discounts, unless also made available to you, shall have no bearing on your use
of the Services or the Charges applied to you.
- The Charges collected on behalf of a Third Party Provider will include an element of compensation for
MyLEX, which is based upon a percentage of the Third Party Provider’s fees (the “Fee”).
The incurring of the Fee is independent of the actual provision by the Third Party Provider of its legal
- We reserve the right to waive or change the basis for the calculation of the Fee at any time. We may
also temporarily change or suspend the Fee for a promotional period.
- After you have received services or goods obtained through the Service, you will have the
opportunity to rate your experience and leave additional feedback about your Third Party Provider.
/ 7. Disclaimers, limitation of liability, indemnity
The services are provided “as is” and “as available.” MyLEX disclaims all representations and
warranties, express, implied or statutory, not expressly set out in this agreement. in addition,
MyLEX makes no representation, warranty, or guarantee regarding the reliability, timeliness, quality,
suitability or availability of the services or any services or goods requested through the use of the
services, or that the services will be uninterrupted or error-free. MyLEX does not guarantee the
qualifications, experience, quality, suitability, safety or ability of third party providers. you agree
that the entire risk arising out of your use of the services, and any service or good requested in
connection therewith, remains solely with you, to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
MyLEX shall not be liable for indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive or consequential
damages, including lost profits, lost data, personal injury or property damage related to, in
connection with, or otherwise resulting from any use of the services, even if MyLEX has been advised
of the possibility of such damages. MyLEX shall not be liable for any damages, liability or losses
arising out of: (i) your use of or reliance on the services or your inability to access or use the
services; or (ii) any transaction or relationship between you and any third party provider, even if
MyLEX has been advised of the possibility of such damages. MyLEX shall not be liable for delay or
failure in performance of the services resulting from causes beyond MyLEX’s reasonable control. you
acknowledge that third party providers providing legal, consultancy and other related services
requested through some request brands may offer ridesharing or peer-to-peer legal, consultancy and
other related services and may not be professionally licensed or permitted. in no event shall MyLEX’s
total liability to you in connection with the services for all damages, losses and causes of action
exceed two hundred pounds (£200).
- MyLEX’s services may be used by you to request legal, consultancy and other related services with
third party providers, but you agree that MyLEX has no responsibility or liability to you related to
any legal, consultancy and other related services provided to you by third party providers.
- The limitations and disclaimer in this section 7 do not purport to limit liability or alter your
rights as a consumer that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
You agree to indemnify and hold MyLEX and its officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from
any and all claims, demands, losses, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees)
arising out of or in connection with: (i) your use of the Services or services or goods obtained
through your use of the Services; (ii) your breach or violation of any term of the Agreement; (iii)
MyLEX’s use of your User Content; or (iv) your violation of the rights of any third party,
including Third Party Providers.
/ 8. Changing the agreement
- We reserve the right to change the Agreement from time to time. Amendments will be effective upon our
posting of such updated terms on the Website or the amended policies or supplemental terms on the
applicable Service. Your continued access or use of the Services after such posting constitutes your
consent to be bound by the Agreement, as amended.
- You understand and agree that your use of the Website and Services after the date on which the Agreement
changed will be treated as acceptance of the updated Agreement.
/ 9. Links to third party websites, third party services
- The Website and some of the materials on the Website may contain links to other resources and businesses
on the Internet. We provide these citations and aids to help you identify and locate other resources
that may be of interest. The citations do not mean that we sponsor, are affiliated to or associated with
any third party, or legally authorised to use, any trade name, registered trademark, logo, legal or
official seal, or copyrighted symbol in the links. Our liability for your use of the Website is set out
in the Section 7 above.
- Websites linked to the Website (a “Linked Website”) are not under our control and we are not
responsible for the contents of any Linked Website including, without limitation, any link contained in
a Linked Website, or any changes or updates to a Linked Website. We are not responsible for webcasting
or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Website. We are providing these links to you
only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not mean we endorse the site or have any
association with its operators. We are not responsible for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage
related to your use of any Linked Website, and your use of any Linked Website is solely at your own
- Certain services made available via the Website are delivered by third parties. By using any product,
service or functionality originating from the Website domain, you acknowledge and consent that we may
share such information and data with any third party with whom we have a contractual relationship to
provide the requested product, service or functionality for the Website’s users and customers.
/ 10. Your privacy
- Protecting your privacy is very important to us. Please review our Statement of Privacy, which explains
how we treat and process your personal information and protect your privacy. By accessing the
Website, you consent to such processing.
- Any other information you provide to us shall be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we
shall have no obligations with respect to such information. We shall be free to copy, disclose,
distribute, incorporate and otherwise use such information for any and all purposes.
/ 11. No unlawful or prohibited use
- As a condition of your use of the Website, you agree that you will not use the Website for any purpose
that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement.
- You must not use the Website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the
Website or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Website. You must not obtain or
attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or
provided for through the Website.
- The legal advice, legal forms, legal documents, letters, legal guides, articles and all other content
found on or obtained directly or indirectly by means of the website ("MyLEX content") are protected
by copyright and all other applicable intellectual property rights. MyLEX content is for your personal
use only and not for resale without the written consent of MyLEX.
/ 12. Use of communication services
- The Website may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal
web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to
communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, "Communication Services"). You agree
to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper
and related to the particular Communication Service.
- By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will
not do any of the following:
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise breach the legal rights (such as rights of
privacy and publicity) of others;
- publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory,
infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
- upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or
by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control these rights or have received all
- upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs
that may damage the operation of another's computer;
- advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such
Communication Service specifically allows such messages;
- conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably
should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary
designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file
that is uploaded;
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services;
- breach any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their
- breach any applicable laws or regulations.
- We have no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, we reserve the right to review
materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in our sole discretion. We
reserve the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time
without notice if we reasonably believe that you have breached these terms for use of the Communication
Services or are misusing the Communication Services in any way.
- We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable
law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any
information or materials, in whole or in part, in our discretion.
- We do not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service
and, therefore, we specifically disclaim any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any
actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not our
authorised spokespersons and their views do not necessarily reflect our views.
- Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage,
reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for keeping within these limitations if you
download the materials.
/ 13. Term: termination
- This Agreement shall be effective for term of 30 days, at the end of which it will automatically and
continuously renew for subsequent 30-day terms, until such time when MyLEX or you terminate the
Agreement in accordance with this clause 13.
- You may terminate this Agreement at any time by giving 30 days written notice to MyLEX. If you cancel
your Account, any current instructions will be automatically cancelled.
- MyLEX may terminate this Agreement for convenience at any time by giving you thirty (30) days' notice
via email to your registered email address.
- MyLEX may immediately, without notice terminate this Agreement if: (i) you have materially breached your
obligations under the Agreement; (ii) you have violated any applicable laws, regulations or third party
rights; or (iii) we believe in good faith that such action is reasonably necessary to protect the
personal safety or property of MyLEX, its affiliates, partners, or third parties.
- In addition, MyLEX may limit your access to the Website or use of the Services, or temporarily or (in
the case of severe or repeated offences) permanently suspend your Account: (i) to comply with applicable
law, or the order or request of a court, law enforcement or other administrative agency or governmental
body; (ii) if you have breached any term of this Agreement, applicable laws, regulations, or third party
rights; (iii) if you have provided inaccurate, fraudulent, outdated or incomplete information during the
Account registration, or thereafter; or (vii) MyLEX believes in good faith that such action is
reasonably necessary to protect the personal safety or property of MyLEX, its affiliates, partners, or
third parties, or to prevent fraud or other illegal activity.
- In case of non-material breaches and where appropriate, you will be given notice of any intended measure
by MyLEX and an opportunity to resolve the issue to MyLEX’s reasonable satisfaction.
- If your access to the Website or use of the Services has been limited, your Account has been suspended
or this Agreement has been terminated by MyLEX, you may not register a new Account or access the Website
or use the Services through an Account of another person.
- In the event that this Agreement is terminated, the clauses of this Agreement that reasonably should
survive termination will remain in effect.
/ 14. Service contact
Most customer concerns can be resolved quickly and to the customer's satisfaction by contacting our customer
service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
/ 15. General
- You may not assign or transfer the Agreement in whole or in part without MyLEX’s prior
written approval. You give your approval to MyLEX for it to assign or transfer the Agreement in whole or
in part, including to: (i) a subsidiary or affiliate of MyLEX; (ii) an acquirer of MyLEX’s equity,
business or assets; or (iii) a successor by merger.
- No joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between you, MyLEX and/or any
Third Party Provider as a result of this Agreement or use of the Services.
- Our performance of this Agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process. Nothing contained in
this Agreement is currently in derogation of our obligations to comply with governmental, court and law
enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Website or information provided to or
gathered by us with respect to such use.
- The Agreement constitutes the entire agreement and understanding of the parties with respect to its
subject matter and replaces and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements or undertakings
regarding such subject matter as well as all prior communications and proposals, whether electronic,
oral or written, between you and us with respect to the Website.
- In this Agreement, the words “including” and “include” mean “including,
but not limited to.”
- If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable under any applicable law,
including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set out above, then
the invalid or unenforceable provision or part thereof shall to that extent be deemed not to form part
of the Agreement and shall be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely
matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the Agreement will continue in effect.
- Any failure by us to enforce or exercise any provision of the Agreement, or any related right, will not
be a waiver of that provision or right. Any rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved.
- A printed version of the Agreement, and of any notice given in electronic form, will be admissible in
judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and
subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and
maintained in printed form. It is the express wish of the parties that this Agreement and all related
documents have been drawn up in English.
/ 16. Intellectual property
- All contents of the Website are Copyright © 2017 MyLEX and/or its suppliers, affiliates and
- MyLEX™ and LexSnap™ are trademarks owned by MyLEX and/or its affiliates and partners. The names of companies
and products mentioned in the Website may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
- You agree not to register any domain name that includes the word “MyLEX” or infers that it
is connected to MyLEX.
- You agree not to acquire the word "MyLEX" or any variant that includes the word "MyLEX" or may be
confused with it on Google Adwords or any similar internet advertising service.
/ 17. Applicable law
The Agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or
formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance
with the law of England and Wales, excluding its rules on conflicts of law.
/ 18. Arbitration
- Any dispute, conflict, claim or controversy arising out of or broadly in connection with or relating to
the Services or this Agreement, including those relating to its validity, its construction or its
enforceability (any “Dispute”) shall be first mandatorily submitted to mediation proceedings
under the International Chamber of Commerce Mediation Rules by either party (“ICC Mediation Rules”).
If such Dispute has not been settled within sixty (60) days after a request for mediation has been
submitted under such ICC Mediation Rules, such Dispute can be referred by either party to and shall be
exclusively and finally resolved by arbitration under the Rules of Arbitration of the International
Chamber of Commerce (“ICC Arbitration Rules”). The ICC Rules' Emergency Arbitrator
provisions shall be excluded from such proceedings.
- The Dispute shall be resolved by three (3) arbitrators to be appointed in accordance with the ICC
- The place of both mediation and arbitration shall be Geneva, Switzerland. The language of the
mediation and/or arbitration shall be English.
- The existence and content of any mediation and arbitration proceedings, including documents and briefs
submitted by the parties, correspondence from and to the International Chamber of Commerce,
correspondence from the mediator, and correspondence, orders and awards issued by the arbitrators, shall
remain strictly confidential and shall not be disclosed to any third party without the express written
consent from the other party unless: (i) the disclosure to the third party is reasonably required in the
context of conducting the mediation or arbitration proceedings; and (ii) the third party agrees
unconditionally in writing to be bound by the confidentiality obligation stipulated herein.
/ 19. Non-solicitation
During the term of this Agreement, you shall not solicit to employ nor employ any MyLEX employees of whom you
become aware through the performance of the Agreement. Furthermore, you shall not otherwise hinder any of
our other business relationships including those with our Third Party Providers.
/ 20. Notice
- MyLEX may give notice by means of a general notice regarding the Services to you by electronic mail to
your email address in your Account, or by written communication sent to your address as set forth in
your Account, through postings on the Website, or by other reasonable means now known or developed in
- You may give notice to MyLEX by written communication to MyLEX's address at MyLex Global Ltd,
1-3 College Yard, Worcester, WR1 2LB, United Kingdom.