lexsnap.com is a website operated by MYLEX GLOBAL LTD ("MyLEX", "we" or "us"). MyLEX is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 10519624 and its registered office is at MyLex Global Ltd, Third Floor 24 Chiswell Street, London, England, EC1Y 4YX. Our email address is email@example.com.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE WEBSITE.
1. These General Terms and Conditions together with the Privacy Notice constitute an agreement ("Agreement") between you and MyLEX and set out the terms and conditions on which you may use the applications, websites, content, information, software, products, and services (the “Services”) contained in or available directly or indirectly through lexsnap.com (the "Website"). The Agreement governs any use of the Website as a guest or as a member.
2. Your access to the Website and use of the Services constitutes your agreement to be bound by this Agreement, which establishes a contractual relationship between you and MyLEX. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, do not access the Website or use the Services. This Agreement expressly supersedes any prior agreements or arrangements between you and MyLEX.
3. MyLEX may, at its sole discretion, immediately terminate this Agreement or any Services with respect to you, or generally cease offering or deny access to the Services or any portion thereof, at any time and for any reason.
4. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of these General Terms and Conditions and other terms of the Agreement, and that they comply with them.
5. The Website is made up of various web pages, which we operate. The access to the Website is offered to you conditional on your acceptance of these General Terms and Conditions and any notices contained in these General Terms and Conditions and the Website itself. Please read these General Terms and Conditions carefully before you start to use the Website. By using the Website, you agree to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
6. We aim to update the Website regularly and can change the content at any time. Certain provisions in the Agreement may be superseded by expressly designated notices located on particular pages of the Website. We will use our reasonable efforts to keep the Website available to you, but if necessary, we may suspend access to the Website, or close it indefinitely. We will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Any rights not expressly granted in the Agreement are reserved.
1. The Services constitute a semantic-search tool that enables users of MyLEX’s NLP search engine provided as part of the Services (an “Application”) to obtain answers from a given dataset to questions from users, relating to that dataset.
2. Neither MyLEX, its affiliates or subsidiaries, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers shall have any liability for your legal or other decisions based upon, or the results obtained from, the content on the Website or from the provision of the Services.
3. No provision of this Agreement shall be enforceable under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 and this Agreement does not give rise to any legal contracts, obligations, liabilities, claims or other benefits between you, or in favour of, third partiesSubject to your compliance with this Agreement, MyLEX grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, revocable, non-transferrable license to: (i) access and use the Application on your personal devices solely in connection with your use of the Services; and (ii) access and use any content, information and related materials that may be made available through the Services,. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by MyLEX and MyLEX’s licensors.
4. You may not: (i) remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from any portion of the Services; (ii) reproduce, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, lease, sell, resell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast or otherwise exploit the Services except as expressly permitted by MyLEX; (iii) decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble the Services; (iv) link to, mirror or frame any portion of the Services; (v) cause or launch any programs or scripts for the purpose of scraping, indexing, surveying, or otherwise data mining any portion of the Services or unduly burdening or hindering the operation and/or functionality of any aspect of the Services; or (vi) attempt to gain unauthorized access to or impair any aspect of the Services or its related systems or networks.
6. The Services and all rights therein are and shall remain MyLEX’s property or the property of MyLEX’s licensors. Neither this Agreement nor your use of the Services convey or grant to you any rights: (i) in or related to the Services except for the limited license granted above; or (ii) to use or reference in any manner MyLEX’s company names, logos, product and service names, trademarks or services marks or those of MyLEX’s licensors.
7. We may from time to time make available to you facilities enabling you to e-sign and share documents, and other information, with third parties using the Website. Please remember that any documents you share may include commercially sensitive or confidential information relating to you, your business or affairs or the business or affairs of a third party, or information protected by the Data Protection Act 1998. If you use the share facility it is your responsibility to ensure that you comply with all applicable legislation and regulations and any legal duties or obligations you may have. We will not be responsible for any breach of any such legislation, regulations, duties or obligations which arise out of your use of the share facility.
You are responsible for obtaining the data network access necessary to use the Services. Your mobile network’s data and messaging rates and fees may apply if you access the Website or use the Services from a wireless-enabled device and you shall be responsible for such rates and fees. You are responsible for acquiring and updating compatible hardware or devices necessary to access and use the Services and Application and any updates thereto. MyLEX does not guarantee that the Services, or any portion thereof, will function on any particular hardware or devices. In addition, the Services may be subject to malfunctions and delays inherent in the use of the Internet and electronic communications.
1. Disclaimer The services are provided “as is” and “as available.” MyLEX disclaims all representations and warranties, express, implied or statutory, not expressly set out in this agreement. In addition, MyLEX makes no representation, warranty, or guarantee regarding the reliability, timeliness, quality, suitability or availability of the services or any services or goods requested through the use of the services, or that the services will be uninterrupted or error-free. You agree that the entire risk arising out of your use of the services, and any service or good requested in connection therewith, remains solely with you, to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law.
2. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY MyLEX shall not be liable for indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages, including lost profits, lost data, personal injury or property damage related to, in connection with, or otherwise resulting from any use of the services, even if MyLEX has been advised of the possibility of such damages. MyLEX shall not be liable for any damages, liability or losses arising out of your use of or reliance on the services or your inability to access or use the services.. MyLEX shall not be liable for delay or failure in performance of the services resulting from causes beyond MyLEX’s reasonable control. In no event shall MyLEX’s total liability to you in connection with the services for all damages, losses and causes of action exceed two hundred pounds (£1000).
3. The limitations and disclaimer in this section 7 do not purport to limit liability or alter your rights that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
4. Indemnity You agree to indemnify and hold MyLEX and its officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from any and all claims, demands, losses, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with: (i) your use of the Services or services or goods obtained through your use of the Services; (ii) your breach or violation of any term of the Agreement; (iii) MyLEX’s use of your User Content; or (iv) your violation of the rights of any third party,
1. We reserve the right to change the Agreement from time to time. Amendments will be effective upon our posting of such updated terms on the Website or the amended policies or supplemental terms on the applicable Service. Your continued access or use of the Services after such posting constitutes your consent to be bound by the Agreement, as amended.
2. You understand and agree that your use of the Website and Services after the date on which the Agreement changed will be treated as acceptance of the updated Agreement.
1. The Website and some of the materials on the Website may contain links to other resources and businesses on the Internet. We provide these citations and aids to help you identify and locate other resources that may be of interest. The citations do not mean that we sponsor, are affiliated to or associated with any third party, or legally authorised to use, any trade name, registered trademark, logo, legal or official seal, or copyrighted symbol in the links. Our liability for your use of the Website is set out in the Section 7 above.
2. Websites linked to the Website (a “Linked Website”) are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of any Linked Website including, without limitation, any link contained in a Linked Website, or any changes or updates to a Linked Website. We are not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Website. We are providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not mean we endorse the site or have any association with its operators. We are not responsible for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage related to your use of any Linked Website, and your use of any Linked Website is solely at your own risk.
3. Certain services made available via the Website are delivered by third parties. By using any product, service or functionality originating from the Website domain, you acknowledge and consent that we may share such information and data with any third party with whom we have a contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service or functionality for the Website’s users and customers.
1. Protecting your privacy is very important to us. Please review our Privacy Notice, which explains how we treat and process your personal information and protect your privacy.
2. Any non-personal information you provide to us shall be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we shall have no obligations with respect to such information. We shall be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use such information for any and all purposes.
1. As a condition of your use of the Website, you agree that you will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement.
2. You must not use the Website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Website. You must not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Website.
3. The legal advice, legal forms, legal documents, letters, legal guides, articles and all other content found on or obtained directly or indirectly by means of the website ("MyLEX content") are protected by copyright and all other applicable intellectual property rights. MyLEX content is not for resale without the written consent of MyLEX.
Most customer concerns can be resolved quickly and to the customer's satisfaction by contacting our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. You may not assign or transfer the Agreement in whole or in part without MyLEX’s prior written approval. You give your approval to MyLEX for it to assign or transfer the Agreement in whole or in part, including to: (i) a subsidiary or affiliate of MyLEX; (ii) an acquirer of MyLEX’s equity, business or assets; or (iii) a successor by merger.
2. No joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between you, MyLEX and/or any Third Party Provider as a result of this Agreement or use of the Services.
3. Our performance of this Agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process. Nothing contained in this Agreement is currently in derogation of our obligations to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Website or information provided to or gathered by us with respect to such use.
4. The Agreement constitutes the entire agreement and understanding of the parties with respect to its subject matter and replaces and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements or undertakings regarding such subject matter as well as all prior communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and us with respect to the Website.
5. In this Agreement, the words “including” and “include” mean “including, but not limited to.”
6. If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable under any applicable law, including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set out above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision or part thereof shall to that extent be deemed not to form part of the Agreement and shall be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the Agreement will continue in effect.
7. Any failure by us to enforce or exercise any provision of the Agreement, or any related right, will not be a waiver of that provision or right. Any rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved.
8. A printed version of the Agreement, and of any notice given in electronic form, will be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish of the parties that this Agreement and all related documents have been drawn up in English.
1. All contents of the Website are Copyright © 2019 MyLEX and/or its suppliers, affiliates and partners.
2. MyLEX™ and LexSnap™ are trademarks owned by MyLEX and/or its affiliates and partners. The names of companies and products mentioned in the Website may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
3. You agree not to register any domain name that includes the word “MyLEX” or infers that it is connected to MyLEX.
4. You agree not to acquire the word "MyLEX" or any variant that includes the word "MyLEX" or may be confused with it on Google Adwords or any similar internet advertising service.
The Agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the law of England and Wales, excluding its rules on conflicts of law.
1. Any dispute, conflict, claim or controversy arising out of or broadly in connection with or relating to the Services or this Agreement, including those relating to its validity, its construction or its enforceability (any “Dispute”) shall be first mandatorily submitted to mediation proceedings under the International Chamber of Commerce Mediation Rules by either party (“ICC Mediation Rules”). If such Dispute has not been settled within sixty (60) days after a request for mediation has been submitted under such ICC Mediation Rules, such Dispute can be referred by either party to and shall be exclusively and finally resolved by arbitration under the Rules of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce (“ICC Arbitration Rules”). The ICC Rules' Emergency Arbitrator provisions shall be excluded from such proceedings.
2. The Dispute shall be resolved by three (3) arbitrators to be appointed in accordance with the ICC Arbitration Rules.
3. The place of both mediation and arbitration shall be Geneva, Switzerland. The language of the mediation and/or arbitration shall be English.
4. The existence and content of any mediation and arbitration proceedings, including documents and briefs submitted by the parties, correspondence from and to the International Chamber of Commerce, correspondence from the mediator, and correspondence, orders and awards issued by the arbitrators, shall remain strictly confidential and shall not be disclosed to any third party without the express written consent from the other party unless: (i) the disclosure to the third party is reasonably required in the context of conducting the mediation or arbitration proceedings; and (ii) the third party agrees unconditionally in writing to be bound by the confidentiality obligation stipulated herein.
During the term of this Agreement, you shall not solicit to employ nor employ any MyLEX employees of whom you become aware through the performance of the Agreement. Furthermore, you shall not otherwise hinder any of our other business relationships including those with our Third Party Providers.
1. MyLEX may give notice by means of a general notice regarding the Services to you by electronic mail to your email address in your Account, or by written communication sent to your address as set forth in your Account, through postings on the Website, or by other reasonable means now known or developed in the future.
2. You may give notice to MyLEX by written communication to MyLEX's address at MyLex Global Ltd, Third Floor 24 Chiswell Street, London, England, EC1Y 4YX.